- Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988
- Spam Act 2003
- Telecommunications Industry Standard 2007
For any query or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Should there be any inconsistency between this policy and the Acts and Standards listed above, this policy should be interpreted as to give effect to and comply with the legislation. This website may contact links to other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy policies of them and you should review the privacy policies of each website you are visiting.
Information we collect
We may collect below information from you:
- Your name and your job
- Your contact information, including email address
- Your demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information related to customer surveys and/ or offers
Uses of information
We use the personal information you provide only for purposes consistent with the reason you provided it, or for a direct related purpose, or that you have provided us with your express or implied consent. We may also use your personal information where required or permitted by law.
We use the information primarily for providing products and services. From time to time, we may also use your information for promotion, special offers, and market research purposes.
We will not share your personal information with other organisations or third party unless:
- You have given us consent, or
- The sharing is otherwise required or permitted by law, or
- It is necessary on a temporary basis to enable our contractors to perform specific functions.
Star Sparky Direct Pty Ltd is committed to ensure your personal information is secure. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collected.
A cookie is a file that identifies you as a unique user, storing personal preferences and user data. Upon your permission, the file is added and the cookie helps analysis web traffic or advises when you have visited a particular website.
You may disable cookies, however, some of the services provided by this website may not function properly if you do so.
Your control over your personal information
You can restrict the collection or use of your personal information by:
- Ticking the box to indicate that you do not want your information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes whenever you are asked to fill in a form on this website;
- writing or email to use any time to change your mind if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
WE WILL NEVER SELL, DUSTRIBUTE OR LEASE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES UNLESS WE HAVE YOUR PERMISSION OR ARE REQUIRED BY LAW TO DO SO.
If there is any change for your information, or if you believe your information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us at your earliest convenience.