NOW IN STORE AND ONLINE.
Why should I use After Pay?
- Afterpay allows you to shop first and pay later.
- You will have a longer time to pay for your choice’s goods.
- With no additional interest.
What do I need?
- As long as you have an Australian Visa/Mastercard debit card/credit card, you can start shopping with AfterPay.
- All you need to do is sign up and confirm your details.
How does Afterpay work?
- Select Afterpay as the payment method first.
- Follow the instructions and complete your checkout.
- Pay for your order over 4 instalments.
Other important information
Frequently asked questions
At checkout, select the “Afterpay” option, then follow the prompts to log in to “Afterpay” and complete the payment.
Please note that Afterpay is not a service provided by Star Sparky Direct. It’s a service provided by Afterpay Pty Ltd.
For full terms and conditions visit www.afterpay.com.au/terms
To find out more about Afterpay, visit www.afterpay.com.au
Afterpay will charge a late fee for missed instalments.
As far as your information is concerned, Afterpay is an organization of qualified service providers certified at PCI DSS Level 1. This means that it complies with a comprehensive set of requirements to ensure that your data is secure.
When your refund is approved, your refund will be returned to your Afterpay account. Please refer to the refund policy for details.
Your limit depends on whether you have linked your Afterpay account to a debit card or credit card. If you linked your account to a debit card, you can’t have more than $500 outstanding, or your next purchase won’t go through. If you have a credit card linked to your account, your limit is up to $1500.
If you’ve linked your account to a debit card but want to access the higher limit, you can always switch your account and link it to a credit card.
It is a facility offered by Afterpay Pty Ltd.